Here is my 2010 to do list...
1. The kitchen- obviously (since it is started). Complete the small makeover, including curtains, rugs and faucet.So lets see.
2. Remove carpet and paint the stairs
3. Paint and dress the Guest room
4. Curtains for windows (Master, Bath, Dining room)
5. Paint floor in Dining Room
1. The Kitchen- Yes I got most of the kitchen done. I am still waiting for a rug, but I am waiting for the right rug (at least that's what I tell myself).
Remove carpet and paint the stairs- Yep done.
Paint and Dress the Guest Room- Hmmm, I am not sure what to say. I guess I can officially mark it off the list, as I have painted the room and done some things to it. However, I am not happy with it and it is not done. In fact as we speak I am running ideas in my head on what I will be doing with the room.
I have finally gotten my interest in window coverings back. I am hoping that 2011 will allow me to do some more work on them.
5. Paint floor in Dining room- YES and then some. Not only did I get the floor in the dining room painted, I got the Living room floor done as well.
So my score would be 3.5 out of 5, but with extra credit. So I will give myself a solid B for 2010.
Lets see what I think I should do for 2011.
Happy New Years!!!