**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post**Let them know you have tagged them
1. If you had to eat the same thing everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
I would love to say crab, but I don't think I could eat it every day. So instead I would eat my potato breakfast, which includes fried potatoes, spam, mushrooms, peppers and an easy over egg on top. I think I did actually live on this for a year in college. Nummy.
2. If you woke up one day and were an animal, what type would you be?
I would probably be a bird of some type. Flitting from here to there. I think of birds having nervous energy. I have nervous energy, which is why I always seem to be doing some sort of project.
3. If you could pick any profession other then your current one, what would it be?
The easy answer would be an Interior Designer, but I really wish I could have been a Planetary Geologist.
4. How many states have you visited?
Depends on what you mean visited? I love road trips and have driven through many, many states, and have visited many rest areas along the way.
5. Ever been overseas? If not where do you dream of going?
We were married in Puerto Rico and honeymooned in the Virgin Islands. Also, I spent 1 month in Germany in High School, I loved it. Right now I dream of spending time in the Scandinavian region and France. OK really, I wouldn't turn down any oversea adventure.
6. If you had to choose, would you rather be an awesome dancer or an amazing singer?
That is a tough one. But since I am a horrible singer and an OK dancer, I would say singer, just because it would be awesome to hear myself actually carry a tune.
7. What is your favorite beverage? (alcoholic or non)
It is a split between coffee (vanilla and milk, please) and unsweetened iced tea. Latley coffee has been winning out, but I still love a good ice tea.
8. What would your dream home look like?
I could spend so much time on this one, lets just say it would be an historic home, and it would be awesome inside.
9. What trait about yourself do you value most?
Being a thinker.
10. Have you ever tasted the rainbow? ;)
Nope, not even in college.
11. Mac or PC?
Now for my 11 questions...
1. How did you pass the time as a child?
2. Do you feel like you belong to another time? If so which era?
3. Who is you favorite actor/ actress?
4. Would you rather watch a movie or read the book?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
6. What habit would you like to break?
7. What skill would you like to learn?
8. Which activities make you lose track of time?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What songs comprise your life's soundtrack?
11. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
You have been tagged.
1. Leslie at Nature Girl
2. Elizabeth at Hype
3. Melissa at HOUSEography
4. Renee at Where the Grass is Greener
5. Roger at Free Range People
6. Genevieve at the Jewel Box Home
OK So I am wimping out and only tagging 6. Feel free to tag yourself, or to not.