Monday is here again, and time for me to fess up on what I got done in my basement.
Today I am able to say the sofa is looking renewed and refreshed. Not completed, but close getting close.
Here is what it looked like before. Sad, drab and lacking any excitement.
We initially paid $75 for this sofa back in 2003, and I spent another $80 for fabric, so we are looking at under $200 for the sofa. Not a bad deal.
It took me most of Monday and a bit of Friday to complete, and then I promptly got sick and was unable to get anything else done in the basement.
Earlier in the week, I tried to build the shelf for the armoire, and proceeded to cut it 1" too short. Yep, another causality. I totally forgot to measure twice and cut once. So that project needs to be tackled again.
Next week I hope to have the armoire done and the basement cleared of empty paint cans and roller covers.
This project is going to keep creeping along, but I will see it through. I am nothing if not persistent.